On Wednesday 21st March 2018, Tim Sinclair, Chairman at Leeds PR agency Wolfstar, will be taking a seat alongside fellow Yorkshire entrepreneurs to answer the regions burning questions on marketing and technology.
Hosted by Connect Yorkshire and held at the offices for aql in Leeds, members and non-members are invited to the Masterclass meeting from 7.30am until 10am and will have the chance to put their questions to the business owners. Panel members joining the debate include:
- Adam Beaumont, Founder of aql
- Jonathan Straight, Founder of Planet Straight
- Tim Sinclair, Chairman of Wolfstar Consultancy
- Steve Sykes, Founder of Applied Digital Marketing
Some of the key topics will be:
- Consistency between messages
- Different ways of expressing a message in different media
- Data available and how to use it
- Insisting upon the use of the corporate brand image at all times
- Developing and integrated corporate strategy of which marketing is a part
- Justify the marketing budget as an investment rather that a cost for instant returns
- Emphasise the use of post purchase dissonance in reinforcing the decision made by a customer
- Should my Brand be more than a logo?
- Marketing is just common sense: isn’t it?
- Isn’t Marketing only about communication with the customer?
Tim has more than 25 years’ experience in public relations. Formerly a captain in the Duke of Wellington’s Regiment, Tim established multiple award winning agency Sinclair Mason in 1986 and grew it to be one of the largest integrated corporate marketing communications consultancies in the UK. Major campaigns include BT’s sponsorship of the London 2012 Olympic bid, turning BT Tower “red for Comic Relief, directing Reebok’s customer relations programme for nearly a decade and working with Neil Armstrong at a major business conference.
In 2007 he founded Yorkshire PR agency Wolfstar as the UK’s first specialist public relations consultancy, set-up with a commitment to provide dedicated PR, social media and word of mouth marketing. He is responsible for the consultancy’s growth and retains an advisory role with key clients.
Reserve your free ticket here.