At Wolfstar, our PR team is innovative, results-driven and as committed to each other as we are to our clients.
Exceptional standards with an ambition to match, we aim to develop consistently outstanding concepts and campaigns. As part of our team you will immediately be given the opportunity to dive straight into an exciting mix of incredible brands across a range of industries (B2C, B2B and charities).
Ideally, you will have experience working at a similar level, either in-house or at an agency, or be you’ll be an exceptional Senior Account Executive or Junior Account Manager ready to take your career up a notch.
Our new Account Manager will be a proactive go-getter, passionate and driven, you’ll be switched-on and excited to work for an established PR, digital and social media agency with a great industry reputation. There is a real opportunity for our new Account Manager to make a difference and to help grow and shape the direction of our business. We’re looking for energy and enthusiasm and someone who loves us as much as we love them.
As our new Account Manager you will be a core member of the Wolfstar team, you’ll understand how to deliver media relations and have a solid understanding of social media marketing, you’ll have some event management experience and you’ll contribute attention-grabbing ideas. You will also be super-motivated as well as being able to manage and motivate others and you’ll be versatile enough to work across multiple client accounts and sectors seamlessly.
- Independently manage a variety of accounts to ensure timely delivery and a high standard of work
- Oversee day-to-day client communications and manage client needs while building and maintaining relationships
- Develop industry, sector and product focused PR campaigns
- Spearhead traditional PR, digital and social media projects
- Contribute attention-grabbing ideas, develop creative campaigns and content – making sure they are always on brief
- Pull PR concepts and ideas into detailed proposals which you will be able to confidently present
- Manage your own time and keep an accurate record of account progress against monthly and quarterly KPIs
- Manage, mentor, review and approve work from your execs
- Proactively seek out news angles, stories and opportunities to further a client’s profile, products or services
- Maintain a network of media contacts including journalists and industry spokespeople
Person specification and core competencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills
- Extensive knowledge of public relations strategies including a strong knowledge of the media landscape
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to confidently liaise with clients and pitch stories to the media
- Evidence of experience in delivering a number of tactical campaigns
- Proven track record of delivering and reporting on measurable successes for clients and knowledge of PR tools, including databases and analysis tools
- Experience managing clients, team members and workloads
- Impressive understanding of social media
- Excellent project management skills with strong organisational and planning skills
- Energy, enthusiasm and an unmistakable passion for PR
An added bonus
• You’ll have some event management experience
• You’ll have a UK drivers license driving licence and your own means of transport
• You’ll have worked with influencers and have experience working with both B2B and B2C clients
As Wolfstar’s new Account Manager you’ll work in a thriving agency, for incredible brands, with a fantastic team, but that’s just the beginning. Join us and you’ll enjoy an excellent package including, competitive salary, flexible working, generous holidays, an extra day off for your birthday, performance incentives, team activities, an endless supply of biscuits and lots more!
No two days are the same at Wolfstar. You’ll be working with an enviable array of clients in a fast-paced, feel-good, inclusive culture; if you love what you do and you’re bloody good at it, you’ll fit right in.
Get in touch with Caroline for a chat email@example.com