Do you want to be our new Account Manager or Senior Account Manager?
We already like you, you’re full of drive and enthusiasm. You’re capable of crafting creative content and contributing to outstanding concepts and campaigns as part of a talented team. You’re excited at the idea of diving into a mix of incredible brands across a range of industries – from gin brands and a luxury hotel to local food producers and several forward-thinking market-leaders.
We’ve heard that you’re confident you can make a difference to a small agency with big ambitions. You have experience working at a similar level, either in-house or at an agency, and you are already an exceptional Senior Account Executive or a Junior Account Manager that’s ready to take your career up a notch.
A proactive go-getter, passionate and driven, you’re switched-on and you want to work for an established Leeds-based PR, digital and social media agency with a great industry reputation.
We think this opportunity is perfect for you, because we’re looking for energy and enthusiasm and someone who loves us as much as we love them.
When can you start?
As our new Account Manager you will be a core member of the Wolfstar team, you’ll understand how to deliver media relations and have a solid understanding of social media marketing and you’ll be able to contribute attention-grabbing ideas. You will also be super-motivated as well as being able to manage and motivate others and you’ll be versatile enough to work across multiple client accounts and sectors seamlessly.
- Independently manage a variety of accounts to ensure timely delivery and a high standard of work
- Oversee day-to-day client communications and manage client needs while building and maintaining relationships
- Develop industry, sector and product focused PR campaigns
- Spearhead traditional PR, digital and social media projects
- Contribute original ideas, develop creative campaigns and content – making sure they are always on brief
- Pull PR concepts and ideas into detailed proposals which you will be able to confidently present
- Manage your own time and keep an accurate record of account progress against monthly and quarterly KPIs
- Manage, mentor, review and approve work from your execs
- Proactively seek out news angles, stories and opportunities to further a client’s profile, products or services
- Maintain a network of media contacts including journalists and industry spokespeople
Person specification and core competencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills
- Extensive knowledge of public relations strategies including a strong knowledge of the media landscape
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to confidently liaise with clients and pitch stories to the media
- Evidence of experience in delivering a number of tactical campaigns
- Proven track record of delivering and reporting on measurable successes for clients and knowledge of PR tools, including databases and analysis tools
- Experience managing clients, team members and workloads
- Impressive understanding of social media
- Excellent project management skills with strong organisational and planning skills
- Energy, enthusiasm and an unmistakable passion for PR
- Driver’s license preferable (but not crucial)
As Wolfstar’s new Account Manager you’ll work in a thriving agency, for incredible brands, with a fantastic team, but that’s just the beginning. Join us and you’ll enjoy an excellent package including, competitive salary, flexible working, work-from-home options, generous holidays, an extra day off for your birthday, performance incentives, team activities, an endless supply of biscuits and lots more!
No two days are the same at Wolfstar. You’ll be working on an enviable array of clients in a fast-paced, feelgood, inclusive culture; if you love what you do and you’re bloody good at it, you’ll fit right in.
When did you say you can start?
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org